Job description / Role
- Analyses of forward bookings and – profiles on a flight by flight basis
- Advising on booking trends and signalling deficiencies in booking class settings
- Recommending from a revenue management point of view the most optimal distribution, class and point of sale and currency mix
- Advising on Origin & Destination settings to secure the maximum revenue streams for the airline
- Analysis of Network contribution of passenger revenue from every route
- Analysis of aircraft wise , route wise breakeven with Standard costing for route
- Weekly revenue Forecasting for Passenger
- Analysis of Cargo booking trends, O&D revenue , Cargo revenue forecasting
- Revenue management financial forecasting on a weekly basis
- Revenue management financial budgeting
- New route economics analysis & feasibility study
- Vetting contracts such as SPA, Code share, block space with airlines for both Passenger and Cargo business with a view to improve revenue capability
08 years of post-qualification work experience in Airline Revenue Management preferably with a global airline with an O&D Revenue management system of which 03 years in a supervisory level.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance and Control with Professional level qualification in CIMA/ ACCA CPA or equivalent with specialisation in Finance cost control and Revenue Management having 08 years of post-qualification work experience in Airline Revenue Management preferably with a global airline with an O&D Revenue management system of which 03 years in a supervisory level. Master Degree in the related discipline field will be an advantage.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.