Job description / Role
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
• Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
• Analyze data using statistical software
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
• Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
• Perform research and gather data to help a company market its products or services.
• Gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits.
• Collect data and information using a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews.
• Help determine a company’s position in the marketplace by researching their competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods.
• Determine potential markets, product demand, and pricing
• Knowledge of the targeted consumer enables to develop advertising brochures and commercials, sales plans, and product promotions.
• Evaluate data using statistical techniques and software
• Interpret what the data means for their client, and they may forecast future trends.
• Make charts, graphs, and other visual aids to present the results of their research.
• This job requires to study market conditions to examine potential sales of a product or service.
• Help companies understand what products people want, who will buy them, and at what price.
• Work for consulting firms that do market research for many different clients.
About the Company
Muscat Waves is a leading business process improvement and management consulting firm helping organizations to be significantly more efficient effective and financially profitable. We provide best practices business optimization solutions to implement address process, technology& organizational improvements. Excelled facilitates, enhanced competitiveness through multi-faceted interventions leading to Business Improvement through consulting, people, process and operational assessments, benchmarking and resource provisioning through Quality Outsourcing. We carefully select our consultants in order to offer our customers foremost quality of expertise together with extensive experience of industry practices. Our consultants have substantial track record of executing major consulting assignments involving organization wide deployment, multi geography, and on the advisory mode for continuous process improvement.
We have experienced team who work based on innovation on our core values by focusing on the needs of the client. Accordingly, we provide effective management and financial solutions that address the specific challenges and needs of each customer and the uniqueness of his operations and business.