Job description / Role
Marketing/Communications Manager - Leading Construction Company - Oman
As Marketing/Communications Manager you will be responsible for all communications/marketing programs for the company developing and administering all communications, public information releases public relations & marketing functions.
Responsibility for the planning and implementation of marketing communication programs to promote and support existing planning, developing, and implementing communications strategies and tactics to convey message to target markets will also be yours.
- Degree in Marketing/communications
- 10+ years marketing communications experience
- Three years in a supervisory/management role
- Must have experience managing large-scale corporate projects with proven results
- 4+ years of B2B copywriting experience
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and specific experience writing marketing copy for a consistent customer journey across web and e-mail channels.
- Creativity and consistent record in delivering innovative marketing approaches.
- Experience working from briefs and translating creative direction and messaging into compelling copy.
- Understanding of editorial style guides and the ability to write copy aligned to brand voice standards.
- Experience using data to direct copy choice and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate professionally across teams and levels in ambiguous environments.
- Ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple teams with grace and flexibility.
- Experience and demonstrated success marketing to BDM/TDM, IT Pro, and developer audiences.
- Understanding of the creative process and the ability to work collaboratively with designers to land the best message for customers.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft voice principles.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and the competitive landscape.
- Windows/Office-based proficiency is a must; Adobe Creative Suite or similar is a must
- Experience with various social media platforms is required
- Digital media/photo/video experience required; digital editing experience will be helpful
- Well awareness on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.