Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this British international school based in Muscat, Oman. They need a Marketing Executive, who can join ASAP.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of School, the purpose of this role is to oversee day to day marketing activities, coordinate the school's internal and external communication tools and platforms, liaise with external providers and to support the communication and coordination of school based events.
- Keeps abreast of website innovations and recommends appropriate enhancements, works with staff and creative agencies to ensure the website’s functionality, navigation and look and feel are in line with the school's vision.
- Develops content, in line with the content strategy.
- Ensures digital activity is effectively optimized.
- Uploads regularly refreshed content such as newsletters, stories and the school’s weekly photos.
- Co-ordinates and evaluates e-shots to prospective parents.
- Ensures effective communication channels (both internal and external).
- Assists in the production of marketing materials including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content and social media accounts.
- Assists in preparation and delivery of marketing plans within key objectives.
- Works with designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Generates and executes marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
- Generates reports for digital marketing campaigns using database analytics tools and presents data to key stakeholders.
- Sources advertisement opportunities and placing adverts in the press radio or TV as appropriate to the products or services.
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- TO 900 OMR, dependent upon experience - this INCLUDES all allowances
- Work visa
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
- ASAP start.
- Bachelors in marketing with a minimum of three (3) years in a similar environment
- Certification in PR or social media is an added advantage.
- Ideally in Oman now and can join asap
- Excellent communication (English) skills
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.