Job description / Role
• Preparation of every campaign leader list (campaign planner) which includes the discount/offers pertaining to the campaign with Spain ordering the products of each campaign after analyzing the stocks preparation of the AOP sheet for campaign order.
• Brochure distribution list for all the branches marketing details in executive summary social media accounts.
• Preparation list - incentive gifts winners list
• Coordination with Spain media team for brochure link/whatsapp/images/videos/news of products
• Deciding star club gifts every campaign and providing the list to customer services to dispatch the gifts
• Digital Marketing Manager
• Marketing Manager
• Digital Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• Customer Service
• Market Research
• Business Development
• Campaign Management
• Brand Management
• Product Launch
• Web Designing
• Marketing Strategy
• Promotional Campaigns
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Muscat Waves Consultancy