Job description / Role
• Develop and implement strategic objectives for the MEITRA Hospital in line with the business strategy.
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
• Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Empanelment of Meitra Hospital under Medical Insurance and TPA’s
• Strengthen the relationship with Partners including Medical Insurance Companies and TPA’s
• Timely communication with Insurance Companies and TPA’s, attend to their queries
• Patient report collection, treatment plan coordination and treatment plan submission to the partners in coordination with Meitra International desk.
• Coordinating the Patient and assistants’ travel arrangements including Invitation, Visa coordination and ticketing etc.
• Regular communication with the patients after treatment.
• Timely communication with Meitra International desk
• Marketing of Meitra Hospital among the Insurance Companies, TPA’s and various Companies in UAE
• Increase awareness and marketing of
• Meitra services to the Public ,Doctors, Medical centres and hospitals in UAE
• Arranging CME’s and meetings as per the advice from Meitra Hospital management
• Telemarketing of Meitra hospital and services
• Aggressive marketing with Arab Nationalities from Sharjah, Ajman, Rak, Fujairah and UAE.
OMR 300 to 400 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal (English)
• Business acumen
• Results orientation
• Customer focus
• Influencing and negotiating skills
• Honesty and integrity
• Ability to understand the physicians’ and caregivers’ perspectives.
• Proactively seeks to build and maintain relationships.
• Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other’s views
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.