Job description / Role
THE POST HOLDERS ARE EXPECTED TO:
• Contribute to the scholarship and intellectual life of the students
• Conducting high quality teaching as appropriate and as instructed by the Head of Department.
• Advice and guide students on their education
• Systematic record-keeping of students' results, activities and attendance
• Act on academic committees and organize departmental workshops
• Timely and comprehensive preparation of examination question papers and quizzes, and invigilating examinations
• Proactive and focused academic counseling and career advice to students
• Working days: 5 days a week (Saturday to Wednesday)
• Working hours: 8 hours/per day
• Contact hours: 18 to 21 contact hours/week
• Class size: 20 to 25 students
• Age of students: 18 to 25 years
• Tax free salary
• Housing Allowance
• Medical care for self, spouse and two children
• Annual paid leave (56 days)
• Joining ticket for self and family
• Two years renewable contract
• Minimum required Master’s Degree with good grades from a recognized University or College.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in teaching in a recognized University or College after Master’s Degree.
• Bachelor and Master’s should be in same discipline.
• Age should not be more than 54 years.
• Ability to work in multicultural environment.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
Teaching Assistant in Mathematical Sciences Dept.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||27 Dec|
Senior Mathematics Teacher
Pristine Private School (PPS)
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jan|