Job description / Role
• Required to join an international consultancy working on the design and construction of a hospital project in Oman. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities
• Reviews, evaluates and approve design submissions, drawings, calculations, material submissions, method statements and documents for accuracy and compliance with the applied standards and specifications.
• Ensuring that design, assessments, calculations and drawings are in accordance with the Employer Requirements, current industry Standards, Codes of Practice and Best Practice.
• Respond to the site RFIs and support worksite progress to ensure conformance to design, specifications and safety standards.
• Assists project stakeholders in preparation of project management plans.
• Adheres to project management plans as determined by project stakeholders.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• 15+ years of extensive experience in MEP engineering design works (minimum 10 years’ experience in an engineering design company)
• 10 or more years of working experience on design development of Hospitals/Healthcare facilities Multi- millions OMR projects.
• Sound experience and thorough knowledge of MEP design and code requirements supported with sound design experience with the latest UK health related standards (such as HBN and HTM).
• Specialized building services mechanical engineering works/systems for hospitals such as Piping, Pumps, Valves and accessories, HVAC, Firefighting systems, medical gasses/compressed air systems, STPs etc.
• Fully conversant with relevant international standards. Highly experienced in working with the latest international technical standards for mechanical works, current industry Standards, Codes of Practice and best practice.
• Conversant with and experienced working within BIM modelling environment
• Experience in conceptual, front end (preliminary) and detailed design required
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Manager MEP Engineer - Design & Supervision
Khatib & Alami
Senior Mechanical Engineer - MME UPDA Grade A
Mechanical Engineer (Healthcare)