Job description / Role
Medical Insurance Specialist for Dental Clinic - Oman
A well-established Multi-specialty Medical Center is urgently looking for a Medical Insurance Specialist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis in Muscat, Oman.
• Approach, contract, and negotiate with all available local medical insurance companies to empanel the newly established dental clinic
• Create procedures and policies for managing the insurance claim process.
• Assist in claims management, including submission, re-submission, and collection
• Assist in the recruitment and management of claim processing staff
• Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Business, Economics, or Accounting)
• Masters or MBA preferred
• Must have more than 5 years of relevant experience.
• Must have experience in the Oman with medical insurance and the dental industry
• Must be well connected in the medical insurance industry
• The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
• Excellent financially stable employer
• A great team and culture
• High end central location
• Competitive salary and above market benefits
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.