Job description / Role
- Marketing promoting and achieving marketing and business goals
- Management of geographical assigned area and setting a clear working schedule on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Good knowledge of the Omani market
- Good PR in terms of hospitals and laboratories
- Participation and managing of conferences including preparing presentations
- Maintaining constant contact with local hospitals and within the company.
- Health Care Provider
- Team Management
- Bachelor degree in life science, or similar.
- Experience of at least 6 years as a medical representative.
- Experience in medical market nit pharmaceutical.
- High motivation for success, team work, initiative, and passion for sales.
- Arabic and English at a high level
- Driving license
- Located in Oman
- Full time position
About the Company
Bait Al Sharq LLC was established with a vision to contribute to Oman’s growing economy in key sectors. With our assorted portfolio in different divisions (Water and Waste Water, Oil & Gas, Telecom, Electrical Power Transmission, Apps & Technology, Heavy steel constructions…etc.) and our commitment to preserve a clean and maintainable environment, together with our preparation to decide and contribute in openings that would welcome universal accomplices who share our vision; We at Bait Al Sharq LLC offer different arrangements supported with solid administration and quality, enabling us to become one of the leading business group in Oman.
Nestle Middle East
Medical Sales Representative
Right Calibre Executive Search
|Abu Dhabi||3 Sep|
L'Oreal Middle East
Medical Equipment Manager
A Leading Healthcare Distribution Firm in the UAE
Integrated Pharma Solutions