Job description / Role
Our client is a a design team partnership that combines best available experience in the fields of architecture, project management and engineering. They offer an exceptional level of design executed by international standard professionals who are committed to a benchmark of design excellence for every project embarked upon.
Preparation of all Mechanical shop drawing works such as HVAC System, chilled water system, mechanical room, mep full coordination ,Fire Fighting System, Drainage System, water Supply System e.t.c.
• Based on Architecture drawing design the Hvac ducting layout.
• Coordinating the designing with the electrical system as well as mechanical system.
• Design the bottom of duct considering with other system.
• Balancing the air of supply, return and exhaust according to the area.
• Preparing door louver & door undercut schedule for the above same.
• Mention the legends of hvac material details in the drawing.
• Design the mechanical motors on the roof as per our engineer instructions.
• Calculate the external static pressure by Ms – Excel.
• Preparation of chilled water system layout.
• Preparation of ETS plant room.
• Preparation of as built drawing as per site condition
• Preparation of single line riser drawing after approved shop drawing.
• Based on Architecture to prepare the Hvac & chilled water shop drawing, Electrical
• Preparing mechanical room shop drawing and sectional elevation.
• Preparing the mep full coordination drawing as per all mep approved shop drawing.
Qualification and Requirements:
• Design Office experience
• Consultancy background
• 5+ Years experience
• Good Knowledge in Autocad
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering