Job description / Role
Project: Project: As part of its 2040 strategy to promote cultural and artistic innovations. A state-of-the-art centre for arts and culture is being built. Under one roof the centre will include facilities such as F&B outlets, cinema and art clubs.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking MEP manager to join our established and growing team in Oman.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing overall status of the MEP works reporting on the progress of all MEP aspects of the project to the project director, design and commercial team.
• Scheduling of design reviews at all gateways and control points.
• Organising and managing technical MEP review team resource and input.
• Developing and monitoring the clients brief, directing the fast-track high-end design delivery scope and execution of the scheme.
• Developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MEP Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
MEP Project Manager
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|
Senior MEP Manager
SAS Global Consultants
MEP Commercial Manager