Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been engaged by our client a large construction contractor to source a Senior MEP Project Director to join their team. Our client is a tier 1 construction contracting company, with particular focus on HSE & quality.
• They are looking for people with experience as a Project Director to join their MEP division in Oman. The incumbent will be fully responsible to successfully manage, execute, complete and handover multiple MEP projects related to civil construction projects like Malls, Hotels, Hospitals, High Rise Towers and Villas/luxury facilities and coordinate with civil execution team. As a job title, you will lead of team of Design Managers, Project Managers, Planning Manager, QA/QC team, T&C team that ensure project are delivered on time.
• Candidate will be Technically, Commercially and Contractually very sound and have FIDIC knowledge.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• ME/MTech/BE/BTech Mechanical or Electrical with min.
• Managing, execute, complete and handover multiple MEP projects related to civil construction projects like Malls, Hotels, Hospitals, High Rise Towers and Villas/luxury facilities and coordinate with civil execution team.
• Leading a team of Design Managers, Project Managers, Planning Manager, QA/QC team, T&C team that ensure project are delivered on time.
• The ideal candidate must hold a MTech/ME/BTech/BE in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and must have minimum 10 -15 years’ experience with a construction company in the GCC region with excellent knowledge of commercial and residential MEP building projects.
• Due to the large volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you directly with feedback on your application. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.