Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been engaged by our client, a large construction contractor to source a MEP QA/QC Manager to join their team. Our client is a tier 1 construction contracting company, with particular focus on HSE & quality. They are looking for people with experience as an QA/QC Manager to join their MEP division in Oman.
• The candidate will be responsible for heading up of QA/QC for all MEP activities and be responsible for proper selection and installation of MEP equipment and systems. As a job title, your role will be responsible for assisting in preparation of sectional details of all MEP installation. Also, the candidate will be responsible for carrying out weekly internal progress review meetings for QA/QC conformity and issues/discrepancies.
• The role will include scheduling, document approvals for all installation activities, inspection activities and prepare method statement for MEP installations
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Good knowledge and understanding of the principles of construction.
• Experience in understanding manufacturer’s Technical Data Sheet.
• IT skills – AutoCAD, MS Office.
• Fluency in English both verbal and written
• MTech/ME/BTech/BE in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
• Previous experience is preferable with at least 15 - 20 years in a Construction Company (Out of which 8 years in Gulf) The ideal candidate must hold a MTech/ME/BTech/BE in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and must have minimum 10 -15 years’ experience with a construction company in the GCC region with excellent knowledge of Autocad and MS office.
• Due to the large volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you directly with feedback on your application. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
MEP Project Director
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Associate Director - MEP - Engineering Consultancy
Ignite Search & Selection
The Churchil Group
Quality Supervisor/Quality Manager - Infrastructure
|East Timor||28 Nov|
Inspector - QA / QC
Oryx Engineering Solutions