Job description / Role
Cassia is recruiting on behalf of its client in Muscat, Oman a Nail Technician to join a high, brand new salon.
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures.
- Applying artificial nails.
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluating the condition of clients' nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
- Providing safe and skillful microblading and lash extensions techniques.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Manicurist/cosmetologist license.
- Proven experience working as a nail technician/ lash extension and microblading
- In-depth knowledge of manicure pedicure microblading & lash extension techniques.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Salary: 1,000 to 1,500 USD
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
- Free medical insurance
- Free visa
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.