Job description / Role
- Ensure the quality and performance of network nodes and services.
- Define the OSS strategy in terms of service monitoring (SQM/CEM)
- Define E2E KPIs, objectives and guidelines for network quality and service monitoring and to truck those elements.
- Provide trends analysis, intelligent reports and consensus action plans to management and concerned stakeholders.
- Testing and evaluating the new CPEs.
- The Network Quality & Service monitoring team works on defining the main KPIs for network and service quality and tracking those KPIs provide trends analysis and action plans to management.
- This covers different services in voice and Data technologies like 2G/3G/4G TDD&FDD ,5G radio, CS Core, PS Core, transmission, VAS, IGW etc monitor End to End network elements and services.
- Defining End to End service KPIs to be monitored from network and customer perception (For both Mobile& Fix) to support management with high level network/services status
Education Level ( Minimum / Preferred):
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications/Data Analyst engineer/Data Science or related fields
Required Experience and Knowledge to be able to do the job ( Minimum / Preferred):
- Good Background in Mobile and Fixed technologies and related topologies and interfaces
- A strong understanding of mobile industry trends and services
- Business sense to make cost vs. technology trade-offs
Professional Qualification / Certification requirements:
- Valid driver's license and good driving skills.
- Network certification
Job specific technical skills
- Sound knowledge in conducting test analysis and defining business key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Demonstrates flexibility and creativity to adopt processes to meet changing business needs
- Ability to look at things through a wide lens, and a strong initiative to take the lead in removing road blocks
- Team Work & Co-operation
- Demonstrate positive attitude and high level of energy
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Organizational Commitment
- Communicating Effectively
- Attention to Detail
- Planning & Organizing
- Results Orientation
- Knowledge of latest technologies and trends in Telecommunications industry
- Supporting the Sr. Engineer to benchmark the KPIs with key operators specially in Ooredoo Group on Network and services quality and ensure methodology are reviewed frequently taken into account best practices and company objectives
- Validate network quality & capacity and produce assessment in any deviation on them.
- Study impact of pro motion and change to capacity KPI.
- Understanding and Supporting the organization's business objectives and long term strategy.
- It involves analysing row data which is supplied by operation to update and highlight any change in network performance (CS, PS, VAS, RAN, & PSTN) to planning and other teams.
- In addition, recommend to planning and marketing what is required to increase company's profit based on customer's behaviours.
- Utilizing the tools to have full visibilities as End to End and producing professional reports
- Learning and developing technical skills covering End to End Monitoring for Mobile& Fix to improve customer perception quality and service reporting
- Participate in project teams to address problems that are having an immediate and negative impact on the organization
- Dealing with different vendors to evaluate and acquire new tools from third parties.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Engineer - Telecom
Senior Engineer, Telecom Core Planning Architect
|Kuwait City||7 Nov|
Technical Officer - Service Operation Center
Assistant Manager Quality of Service
Principle Engineer, L3 Managed Services
|Kuwait City||7 Nov|