Job description / Role
We are a leading international executive search firm with 90 offices in 50 countries. Since 1989, InterSearch has helped clients access exceptional candidates across the globe, operating in Oman since 2007.
We are seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to be based in Muscat, reporting to the General Manager, Oman and supporting a diverse multi-cultural team of recruitment professionals across two different businesses. This individual will be the face of the business which will require high level customer service skills; along with the ability to take full ownership of the day-to-day office & admin management within a fast-paced dynamic growing international organization.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Point of contact for all administrative activities (e.g., welcoming visitors, managing general inquiries via phone & email, managing all incoming & outgoing posts, maintaining an efficient record-keeping & filing system, dealing with PRO/government-related inquiries)
- Ensuring effective communication flow between the two recruitment business in Oman & across the regional InterSearch offices in UAE & KSA
- Responsible for all office management activities (e.g., maintaining office supplies, IT, Phones & equipment)
- Managing HR & Finance-related activities, such as payroll, annual leave, monthly book keeping, petty cash management, telephone & utility bills, liaising with the auditors
- Organizing candidate interviews & booking travel arrangements
The successful candidate will meet the below requirements:
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills; customer service oriented with a positive, motivated attitude
- Team player, ready to help out when necessary; stays calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize
- High school Diploma
- Omani national, highly proficient in both English & Arabic
About the Company
Talent Development LLC is a recruitment Consultancy operated by professionals with extensive GCC experience working across all major industry sectors. Our approach is consultative and we recruit senior and mid-level executives, managers, specialists and contractors in most disciplines. We are experienced, innovative and totally committed to our clients who gain competitive advantage by hiring great people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East