Job description / Role
- Follow up daily action items, close pending issues, answering query emails and trouble shoot pending issues.
- Revise System workflow in booking-changing-cancelling the services among all booking channels and proposing fixing on the flows to maximize the use of service.
- Follow up with stakeholders on pending items, aiming to follow up on the project status, fixing issues or developing new functionalities helping sales team worldwide to increase efficiency in ancillary sales.
- Validate the test system setup with Sabre and third parties to prepare, organize and support the business process testing related to ancillaries.
- Validate enhancements and new releases of the ancillary services through extensive UAT scenarios on test system prior to its release, summarize results and give the recommendation to go or not.
- Follow up on the meeting actions items and liaise with stakeholder to discuss and identify their requirements-status of the items.
- Asses customer research projects to better understand and identify technology solutions, customer needs, and the most effective ways to communicate with target audience.
- Work with sales staff to ensure sales, pre-sales & technology tools and resources are available and usable.
- Maintain technical knowledge & marketing positioning of WY tech solutions for the sales channels.
- Conduct product and sales ennoblement training for solutions and services to Call Center, Sales offices and GDSs based on the plan and the need.
- Prepare drafts of Solution Manual including Product Overview and Functional Flow, in addition to FAQs and Common Fixing Procedures.
- Any other tasks as assigned by reporting Manager from time to time
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline preferably in Business Studies with 2 years of work experience in handling e-sales, preferably in the airlines industry
- OR Two years college Diploma in the related discipline with 4 years of experience
- OR Specialized certificate in the related field with Secondary School and having 8 years of WY work experience.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.