Job description / Role
- Create the Oman Air Service Manual capturing clear, consistent and rich information to guide through all on-the-job knowledge needed to deliver world class service to our guests. Capture all aspects of cabin crew operations such as Oman Air brand vision, service procedures, grooming, service recovery, product knowledge, crew roles and responsibilities.
- Prepare service sector matrices, service skeleton and detailed service processes and standards for review.
- Workshop concepts, service flow and delivery with a focus on customer service excellence, on time performance and compliance to all regulatory and safety standards.
- Prepare examples of service dialogue for training. Demonstrate service procedures when required.
- Conduct service trials and simulations.
- Ensure standards are as consistent as possible across the network on different aircraft types and sectors.
- Gather relevant detailed information on aircraft features, amenities, food and beverage, equipment, seats, IFE and ensure that these are accurately and professionally captured in a timely manner.
- Manage version control and documentation of all updates to the Service Manual. Format, edit and check for accuracy and consistency in language, procedures and standards.
- Have a strong grasp of the Oman Air non-inflight related products such as the Frequently Flyer program, Airport and Lounge operations, Oman Air Holidays and Muscat Duty Free.
- Update the Service Standards Manual when product and service changes, and ensure that all stakeholders internally are provided with relevant notices in a timely manner.
- Be available to clarify all queries relating to standards and procedures and remain up to date with all latest product changes and features.
- Champion a customer centric culture but with focus on consistency and compliance of standards.
- Be open to diverse ideas and feedback and facilitate discussions with transparency and teamwork.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of conduct, maturity, professionalism and grooming.
- Perform any other responsibility assigned by the Company.
Bachelor Degree in Hotel /Hospitality Management with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience preferably in the Aviation / Hotel industry.OR Two years Diploma in Hotel /Hospitality Management with 4 years of relevant experience OR Specialized certificate / license*related to Cabin Crew with Secondary School and having 8 years of WY / Aviation experience of which 5 years as a Senior cabin Crew / SFS).
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.