Job description / Role
The role entails operational responsibilities such as management of export operations by the bank, as well as people management, relationship management, policy development, and compliance all relating to the bank's export operations.
The client is a multinational bank headquartered in Asia. With over 15,000 employees and founded in 1941, the bank has a solid track record in the region and is looking to grow their team.
* Overall management of the Export operations of the bank by ensuring the operational standards, and ensure compliance with established policies and guidelines
* Lead a team for export processing to develop and implement business processes
* Manage performance across all activities, train and create backups in order to achieve business objectives and continuously improve performance
* Ensure minimum waiting time for processing of trade transactions
* Collaborate with other team managers in nurturing current corporate customer relationships
* Establishing new banking relationships with new commercial customers through trade services in order to get accustomed with all credit relationships
* Review and interpret export services policies, develop and recommend changes and initiate plans to support their effective implementation
* Monitor on the filtering of AML/ CFT issues while undertaking export transaction on the basis of screening, Sales Contract, Commercial Invoices, Price verifications through market survey, Credit Report of buyer's, etc so that no transaction could take place which falls under any sanctions
* Excellent exposure
* Growth opportunities
* 4-5+ years of trade finance / management experience
* Relevant education qualifications such as a Bachelors and/or MBA
* Excellent communication skills
* Omani national preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
Regional Finance Controller
Senior Finance Accountant - Construction Company
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
Irwin & Dow