Job description / Role
• Must be the principal strategist and planner
• Oversee the activities of team members; hire, train and evaluate new employees ensure that the company or department is on track to meet its financial goals
• Ensure everybody complies with company policies and ensures that company policies are well implemented
• Oversee scheduling and task completion of the employees
• Manages and motivate employees through incentives and positive feedbacks
• Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, procedures and policies.
• Coaching, mentoring and developing staff activities
• Providing effective performance feedback
• Ensuring all company licenses, documents, and subscriptions are up to date and renewed on time.
• Dealing with company email, post, fax, messages etc.
• Manage all expenses as per accountant’s plans and ensure fund availability
• Provide reports of income and expenses
• Ensure financial plan is followed
• Participate and overlook all work and services quality.
Customer Relations Responsibilities
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
• Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and
captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
• Customer Journey mapping, analyzing touch points with the organisation and maximizing commercial opportunities.
• Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
• Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
• Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
• Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
• Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
• Improving and reviewing customer’s policy and procedures
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business-related field
• Strong leadership skills but is a team-player
• Has 3 years minimum experience in working in a photography studio, events company, art gallery, or has background and knowledge with creative process
• Creativity: invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. Need to understand design and smart copy and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
• Analytical Skills: Advertising and marketing is ever-evolving, and operations manager able to analyse trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
• Decision-Making Skills: Advertising campaigns have timelines, and operations manager will need to make decisions on final copy, final art, finished commercials and radio spots.
• Interpersonal Skills: Operations Manager will meet with corporate heads and clients on a regular basis. Being a good communicator to all involved will help greatly.
• Management Skills: Operations Manager often have to keep many creatives on schedule and manage their own time.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.