Job description / Role
Our client is a Beauty Salon & Clinic based in Oman. They are currently looking for an OPERATIONS MANAGER.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide setup, direction and framework to the centre to achieve the highest professional standards for operational efficiency and service quality.
• Provide leadership and management in number of activities, including process and workflow development and improvement, product and service innovation, sales, team and relationship building.
• Facilitate business development, sales and brand growth of the centre, positioning the centre as leading medical aesthetic unit with innovative solutions, staying ahead of the curve at all times.
• Provide sales, marketing and public relations support to ensure strong branding among potential clients as well as media.
• Oversee the implementation of short, mid and long term strategies to consolidate the business and chart the growth of the centre.
• Understand the needs and preferences of target clients.
• Accountable for sales revenue of the beauty salon & clinic, to drive sales and motivate sales team to fulfil targets set.
• Responsible for the smooth operations of the beauty salon & clinic c, as well as managing the staff morale and human resource issues.
• Responsible to help create a positive environment and culture that enables the centre and staff to work harmoniously and in tandem with the Company’s mission and goals.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Graduate with minimum 5 years’ of experience in Beauty Salon Industry.
• Manage overall operations, inclusive of financial, sales and business development, administrative and customer service activities.
• Should have hands-on experience to start and operate high-end/luxury Beauty Clinic full-fledged in short span.
• Must possess strong business acumen, proficient in business strategy and forecasting.
• Should keep tab of all latest fashion trends and beauty treatments.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering