Job description / Role
• Act as the main and central contact point for Oman Airports with regards to all aspects of the Housekeeping contract
• Have authority to make daily operational decisions regarding all aspects of the services Provided by Acciona-Sogex FS
• Manage Expense budgets for all aspects of the service contract.
• Provides leadership to assigned staff demonstrated through strong organizational skills, and proven ability to coach, train, motivate, schedule, instruct, direct and monitor staff.
• Conducts day- to-day housekeeping business in a professional manner, respecting opinions of staff, listening to concerns, responding accordingly and treating staff, visitors and patients with respect and courtesy.
• Focuses on quality management to ensure both the standards in the contract with the client and quality standards as per local law are met and maintained.
• Performs Quality Audits on a daily basis and follows up with staff on areas that require re-auditing.
• Participates in department safety and infection control programs and is responsible for maintaining a safe work environment at all times
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficiency with Microsoft office
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Strong ability of multitasking
• Ability to manage a contract similar in size and complexity to that of this tender.
• Ability to organize and manage large teams of multicultural and varied skill set teams
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of profit /loss management of sizeable projects.
• Knowledge of Omani Labor Laws
• Knowledge of International Cleaning Standards in aviation or similar high standard industry.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Management of output –based and Performance Management
• Ability to manage and make good relationship with Client.
• Ability to manage different nationalities
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
CSG Global Talent
Big Fish Recruitment
|Ras Al Khaimah||20 Oct|