Job description / Role
• Financial / OM has to ensure set financial targets within the division are met.
• Forecasting, mitigating and arresting any financial risk when identified.
• Providing analysis and detailed reports on not achieving targeted budget forecasts
• Identify efficiencies and implementing effective cost saving measures.
• Proactively follow all outstanding payments owed to the division ensuring that all agreed procedures are followed and adhered to; further preparing reports on outstanding payments that are out with agreed payment terms for that particular contract job - holding weekly update meetings with all relevant personnel.
• Oversee and implement best practice in everyday financial aspects of daily operations.
• Dav-to-Dav Operations Performance / Oversee FM&ES Projects and ensure optimal effective productivity of this department.
• Oversee all current FM&ES contracts; mentoring and guiding Managers and Supervisors as required to ensure strict adherence to set guidelines and targets.
• Oversee and manage the departments within the FM&ES Division - FM&ES Contracts - AMC Contracts
• Chair weekly operations meetings 'r Ensure all FM&ES contracts deliver the relevant service as per the SLfuKPI or clients specification, when evaluated
• Liaise daily with other departments within Company for any correlative matters, also administrative issues.
• Brief G.M on a daily basis on general operational matters or as per GM schedule.
• Ensure the Quality Policy and other Company Policies are implemented. Ensure Company Training Policy is implemented.
• Fully Responsible for implementing and maintaining Quality Management System Requirements in FM&ES Division in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Maintain customer respect, customer service and customer satisfaction
• Ensure that there prevails Occupational Health & Safety Management in the department in which employees are protected from occupational illness, injuries and accidents during the course of employment.
• Fully Responsible for implementing and maintaining Occupational Health & Safety Management System Requirements in FM&ES Division in accordance with ISO 45001:2018
OMR 1,500 to 1,700 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical and Visa Air ticket
• Should have 6-7 years of experience
• Should have GCC work experience
• Candidate having GCC driving license is and added advantage
• Candidate should have experience into facilities management division and minimum 2-3 yrs at managerial level
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Management Operations Manager
A Leading Private Company in UAE
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||11 Mar|
Operations Supervisor (Facilities Management)
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|