Job description / Role
Our Client is one of the best known facilities management companies operating in the Middle East. To ensure continued success they are looking to appoint an Operations Manager to join the Senior Leadership Team in Muscat, Oman.
The Operations Manager’s focus will be predominantly on commercial, residential and estate areas and you will be instrumental in working with the General Manager to create a seamless one-team approach to management across the contract.
This role has responsibility for assembling the supply chain, aligning the management of the systems and services with best practice and equipping the teams to deliver outstanding customer service.
• Managing the effective and safe delivery of IFM scope in accordance with the requirements of the contract, ensuring contract SLAs are met for responsible region.
• Help oversee the development of annual budget and variations to contract with the commercial team.
• Maintaining a high profile in the day to day running of the sites.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple works carried out.
• Ensure a professional image is presented to clients and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and always promoted. Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders.
• Lead on quality and assurance, ensuring company and subcontractors activities are sufficiently managed and improved.
• 10+ years’ experience working in a similar capacity on large multi-site FM contracts.
• Expert in Soft IFM, with basic understanding of maintenance.
• Suitably qualified in a relevant discipline, ideally to degree level.
• Previous experience working in the Middle East would be advantageous, although it is not a pre-requisite.
The expatriate package on offer is excellent and includes a generous tax-free salary, accommodation allowance, transport, flight tickets and medical insurance.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, please apply online.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.
Facilities Management Level 4 Works Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Associate Director – Facilities Management
FM Project Director - Facility Management
Operations Director - Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Director Facilities Management