Job description / Role
- Monitoring Data Centre Environment Power, Cooling, Security, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, etc.
- Monitoring various servers & Error handling (Incident reporting-restarting services or servers etc,)
- Maintenance of Incident log
- Backup and Media handling
- Data Transfers and Data interface
- Inventory keeping of Stationary & Consumables of IT Operations
- User access creation-deletion-modification for user departments such as AD-e-mail accounts
- Contact System Administrators-vendors for further escalation of server-hardware issues incident handling
- First level support for user departments on application access-connectivity issues
- Desktop issues especially after office hours
- Additional related activities assigned by IT management as and when required.
- Fresh Two years college diploma in Computer Science or similar
- Or Specialised certificate in the related discipline with Secondary school
- Higher qualification and experience in an IT domain will be advantage.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.