Job description / Role
• Responsible for setting up overseas meat sales operation in a country/region.
• Explore possible opportunities for strategic partnership for selling meat in different countries /region.
• Responsible for developing business strategy, business plan, business goals, logistics plan, and sales as per market demands of products.
• Responsible for achieving budgeted sales the Company’s products Meat Company’s in overseas market.
• Develop sales plans and achieve sales volume consistent with overseas sales projections and key accounts served.
• Grow business by identifying new accounts (UAE, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, KSA, Vietnam, Hongkong etc.) for chilled & frozen products.
• Develop products specs, catalogue, required certificates and required commercial documents for submission to regulatory body or customers.
• Launch the new products in targeted market geographically across the regional & international markets.
• Monitor and analyse global sales – provide recommendations to drive growth
Plan Sales budgets and Products Price:
• Do sales forecast and develop sale budget for the overseas market.
• Develop and execute policies for managing the overseas sales operation
• Collect & analyse cost and price data for developing the pricing strategy
• Develop and implement pricing policies for different countries.
• Set products pricing based on current market rates and internal cost.
• Monitor & review the actual overseas sales reports on periodic basis to adjust the variance and corrections.
Introduce and launch new products in the market:
• Manage all new product launches activities as per the plan.
• Liaise with product development & market research team to provide necessary input for the development of new product.
• Provide necessary inputs to the marketing and branding team about the consumer preferences and market dynamics in different countries.
• Execute all promotional activities to drive sales of new product in overseas market
• Ensuring availability of products in country wise and their smooth logistics operations.
• Communications and Customer Relationship:
• Develop and maintain good relations with customers’ accounts by maintaining constant communicate of products category, order management, promotional information and product specifications.
• Periodic review of sales targets of all regional & international countries and communication of actionable and priorities for each quarter.
• Review sales plan targets, regional logistics plans, international logistics plans and clearance of consignment from ports with overseas sales specialist & updating any changes from time to time.
• Ensuring prompt resolution of customer complaints or problems; this may require communication with abattoir manager and with corporate headquarters.
• Ensure the CAPA (corrective action & preventative action) measures, feedback and customers satisfaction through customer service officer are served.
• Ensure recovery of payments with finance team and close the book for order management.
• Ensure staff deputation to meet scheduled of Sales Targets
• Ensure the availability of an optimized workforce in terms of quantity and quality
• Contribute to the team, letting others know information that may be useful or important
• Creates a positive work environment
• Participate in management and supervisory meetings when required.
• Responsible for all people management related activities for the team.
• Give Importance to Safety, Health quality and Environment improvement etc.
• Ensures all HSE regulations are followed and up to date as per Oman standards.
• Liaison with Customer service specialist / Corporate sales office for SHE regulatory related laws for compliance.
OMR 1,800 to 2,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience of managing B2B & B2C meat sales operation in Oman
• Knowledge of the dynamics of the consumer -chilled & frozen meat products.
• Must have a good understanding of customer-focused and fact-based selling.
• Basic understanding of red meat regular & special cuts
• Understanding of pricing and competitive strategy in meat industry
• Experience in handling warehouse and distribution management of meat products.
• Excellent sales and customer service skills.
• Ability to handle both corporate and retail customers.
• Knowledge of logistic and distribution management of livestock.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• High level of written and verbal communication skills, organizational planning, teamwork, analytical reasoning and adaptability.
• Valid Driver’s License
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
National Sales Manager
Global Business Network (GlobNet)
Branch Sales Manager
Global Business Network (GlobNet)
Country Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Swisslinx Middle East