Job description / Role
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Provides dental care for infants, children, and adolescents: Fabricates space maintainers designed for patients.
- Treats primary and secondary teeth and constructs and places bridges, dentures, and obturating appliances suitable for growing arches.
- Manages patients with behavioral problems or handicapping conditions.
- Counsels and advises patients and family on growth and development dental problems of patient.
- Provides preventive services through use of fluorides and sealants and instructs patient and family members on dental care.
- OMSB license
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.