Job description / Role
• Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
• Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
• Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
• Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
• Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/temperature measurements etc.
• Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
• Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
• Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
• Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
• Registered Pharmacist with Minimum 3 years of experience in Retail / Hospital / Clinical pharmacy
• Preference should be given to candidate with Dataflow and those who cleared Oman Pro-metric exam with a minimum score of 60%
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.