Job description / Role
Objective of the service is the management of the Vale Cold Shutdown from the planning stage to final report submission as well as provision of planning support for Vale Sustaining investment projects and Routine Activities (MPIC department)
Pre Shutdown Activities:
• Candidate should compile the shutdown detailed schedule (MS Project or Primavera).
• Candidate should re-organize or re-schedule with the help of concerned.
• Candidate should take care of resource mobilization (manpower, equipment’s, materials and other services).
• Candidate should manage the preparations for the shutdown like fabrications and erections.
• Candidate should make planning book for the shutdown for Vale Shutdown team.
• Candidate must manage the mobilization of all resources.
• Candidates should follow up schedule and manage the deviations and changes.
• Candidate should make and present report (S-Curve, photos) on shift basis for the presentation for Vale Shutdown team.
• Candidate should make catch up plan along with concerned parties.
• Participate and/ or lead shutdown meetings.
• Candidate shall manage the interfaces between different disciplines (electrical, mechanical, lubrication, refractories, operation, etc.).
• Candidate shall complete the management of resources (quantity of resources, productivity of resources).
Post Shutdown Activities:
• Prepare shutdown report for Vale Shutdown team.
• Prepare Final detailed report for the shutdown.
• Manage the demobilization of resources and ensure the plant handed over in clean condition.
Working Hours & Days:
• 9 hours per day.
• 5 days in a week.
OMR 800 to 850 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: •Accommodation shall be provided by the company in 2 in 1 room. • Food shall be provided by the company / client. • Laundry shall be provided by the company • Pick and drop for commuting to work. • Candidate may get OMR 217, as food & accommodation a
• Engineering Degree or Diploma Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 7 years in turnaround and maintenance planning.
• Preferably have working experience in an Oil and Gas sector in Oman.
• Can join on immediate basis and currently available in Oman with NOC
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar