Job description / Role
• Provide overall project schedule, progress measurement and change management expertise.
• Develop and maintain project schedules.
• Provide field level planning support for Site construction.
• Review Subcontractor's schedule with respect to adequacy of manpower, weekly & monthly progress, available material.
• Develop and review schedule corrective actions and recovery plans and verify needed actions/plans.
• Ensure that contractor scheduling practices and progress measurement system comply with project coordination procedures.
• Review & evaluate the Subcontractors EOT.
• B.E. Mechanical / B.E. Civil Engineer with 5 Years of experience.
• Must have working experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Well versed with Primevera P6 (minimum 5 years).
• With at least 2 EPC project experience.
• Should have over all knowledge of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation.
• Excellent communication skills in English language (written and spoken) with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Required a candidate that can join immediately and willing to work in Duqm, Oman.
About the Company
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (CPP) is committed to becoming a world-class, integrated service provider for oil and gas storage and transportation facilities. We adhere to our core values: challenging ourselves, cultivating a meticulous work ethic, promoting teamwork, promoting innovation, and ensuring safety and harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality services and creating value for our clients. We create wealth and value for our staff, and also serve the community.
We are constantly developing to meet global demand with our high-end, special, and differentiated services. Our business covers onshore and offshore pipelines, storage facilities, technical services for pipelines, telecommunications and electricity installation and maintenance, above-ground facilities for oilfields, LNG processing and receiver facilities, and refinery facilities. We are able to build and manage facilities throughout the lifecycle of the products，and can also provide one-stop service, from consultation, to surveying, to design, to procurement, to construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance; We also provide research and development services as well as machinery manufacturing for our clients.
We have built over 100,000 km of oil and gas pipelines, over 200 km of offshore pipelines, 32 million m3 of oil storage tanks, 26 million m3 of underground oil storage, 50 refining facilities, 22.5 million tons of LNG terminals and over 100 oilfield processing plants and telecommunication and electricity facilities. In 2017, we ranked 68th in ENR Top Global Contractors.