Job description / Role
Hiring Planning Head (Oil and Gas ) with leading EPC company at Gulf Country
• Conducting site inspections in consultation with Site Engineers to acquire updated information on project progress with the actual and planned figures
• Should have knowledge & experience in dealing with contract documents and its review. He should be conversant in review of Contract Programmes, progress updates, various reports submitting by the contractors.
• Coordinating with various departments as necessary, like technical and procurement
• Monitoring critical activities based on the project schedule, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
• Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
• Creating, maintaining, reviewing and administering construction schedules and plans
• High level proficiency in Primavera P6. Should be well conversant in preparation of end value analysis, resource planning, monitoring and control etc.
• Support and facilitate the IM focal point / SAP Administrator on critical matters pertaining to Information management process implementation.
• Minimum 15 years’ to 25 years of work experience with project control and planning, primavera P6 and SAP on oil and gas engineering, construction, CSU and maintenance activities in an EP related business and/or a contracting company servicing a petrochemical industry.
• Should have completed full time BE/B Tech Mechanical and highest certification like PMP/PMI is also preferable.
• If a candidate have a experience large projects like PDO,Shell,Du point etc is add on advantage.
• Shall have the ability and experience to build logic precedence networks, challenge the logic proposed by other disciplines in order to optimize project and maintenance planning.
• Shall be able to build resource activity plans, including ongoing update, change control, progress reporting, etc.
• Good communication skills.
• Nationality Preferred : Indian,Western Expat, European Expat(Who have Gulf or Middle east experience)
About the Company
We are in operation since 1975 and have recruited more than 100k skilled and semi-skilled professionals in the Construction, MEP, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Catering and Power & utilities sector over the past 4 decades.