Job description / Role
• Handling of cylinders in the yard, loading & offloading trucks both APME and customer owned, containers, Dewars. Minitanks..
• Clean up of the yard and filling plant.
• Painting of the Cylinders
• Saggracating and Sorting the Cylinders with the Help of SAP Pact Device
• .Loading and offloading APME and Customer cylinders
• Palletizing the Export and Local Cylinders
• Filling LIN and LAR Dewars
• Connecting and Disconnection The cylinders in Line with the Help of Seneior Operator
• Assembling or Dis Assembling racks with the help of senior Operator
• Helping Loading Cylinders with Senior Operator in both Shift
• Gases locally filled: Argon and argon mixtures, Nitrogen, Oxygen
• Gases not locally filled: CO2, DA, and Hydrogen, Helium,…
• Grades: Industrial and Technical
• Cylinders filled up to 12,000 per month
• Traded gases / chemicals
• Cylinders refurbishment and maintenance
• Bulk Gases Business
• Bulk gas filled up to 30,000 nm3 per month
• Customer base approx. 400 delivery points
This position is accountable for the following end results:
• Compliance with BSP and embrace the safety culture and 4 Apts/month.
• Full quality awareness.
• Attend all meetings, presentations, coffee talks, trainings as requested by the line supervisor.
• Report incidents/accidents and take immediate actions in the event of an emergency and report in line with procedures.
• Follow all EH&S training requirements for Make personnel, all equipment, plant performance levels and procedures to ensure that products is delivered to the customer expectations, having met all relevant company and international standards
• Participate in any CI event as requested by line supervisor.
• Report NCRs and to ensure compliance with the ERP procedures
• Perform cycle counts as requested by line supervisor.
• Monitor the operating equipment and keep them running well.
• Notify the maintenance team and help solve problems.
• Ensure the reliability of supply to customer.
• Execute Supervisor’s direction and provide feedback.
• Responsible for plants starts/shut down, troubleshooting and so on..
• Be responsible for the plant equipment safety during all the process;
• Control and optimize the plants.;
• Improve English skills, be able to read, speak and write
• Daily housekeeping
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
• Technical degree
• Forklift license
• Basic Operating knowledge of ERP system
• Good communication & motivational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Familiar with the Merchant gas business.
• Good knowledge in safety
• Honest, hard working, willing to make efforts for self-actualization
• Flexibility in working shifts
• Ability to drive to a customer site and resolve an issue
• Good team player
• Proactive, energetic, aggressive to learn.
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Field Operator - Tank Farm / Offsite & Logistics
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
Flaking Plant Operator
Service Technician III