Job description / Role
- Develop policies and regulations for aviation safety
- Review existing civil aviation regulation and propose revisions to confirm to ICAO annexes, EASA and other regulatory framework
- Review ICAO Annexes and incorporate them into the regulation and identify the differences to be notified to ICAO
- Develop guidelines materials and procedural hand books.
- Bachelor degree in Aviation discipline or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years experience in a civil aviation regulatory body
- Management experience with airline knowledge or other aviation related management
- Extensive experience in drafting, writing civil aviation rules, regulation policies and procedures
- And to have knowledge of EASA regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of safety policies and regulations functions and guidance materials
- Comprehensive knowledge of Chicago convention and ICAO Annexes
- A good command of oral and written English
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.