Job description / Role
• Achieve the daily and monthly sales targets by ensuring complete and proper coverage of the allocated area; ensure that all outlets are visited in the correct sequence as per set pjp, follow the planned call in each outlet and make sure that they are well stocked with all our brands and packages.
• Ensure timely collection of outstanding as per the set guidelines.
• Maintain a good relationship with the customers at all times.
• Ensure all the outlets and coolers are scanned as per the set journey plan and report if any shop is closed as and when it happens as per the set guidelines.
• Develop sales and distribution, in liaison with the Sales Supervisor, horizontally by identifying and establishing business relationships with new clients and vertically by introducing the full range of the products to existing clients.
• Submit a daily activity report to the Supervisor detailing the competitor’s activities, settlement sheets as well as any other required documents.
• Ensure that shortages, outstanding’s and collections are settled with the Accounts Department and that cash sales are deposited with the Cashier at the end of the day.
• Reflect high standards of performance in implementing the trade promotions and marketing activities that relate to his route and customers.
• Merchandise the products in the coolers and displays, utilize the Point of Sales (P.O.S.) materials, check the expiry dates in all outlets and rotate stocks whenever required.
• Ensure proper care and maintenance of Company coolers and report faulty equipment to the Sales Supervisor/Cooler Technician for remedial action.
• Drive the Company vehicle with extreme care while maintaining a strict code of traffic discipline and safety requirements; daily check the vehicle fluid levels and follow the Company policy with regards to the maintenance and servicing (which shall not be used for private or personal use).
• +2 or university degree.
• 2-3 years previous experience in FMCG.
• Valid Oman driving license.
• Well conversant in Arabic, Malayalam and English.
• Should be willing to work anywhere in Oman depending on business requirement.
About the Company
We are AGL Coca Cola, the bottlers & distributers of Coca Cola products in UAE & Oman.