Primary Teacher (Grade 1) - Female
Oman Private School
Job description / Role
Oman Private School is seeking a highly motivated individual for the full-time position of teaching Grade One as a homeroom teacher. This immediate position will entail managing the general classroom environment while teaching the subjects of English, Mathematics, and Science for the respective grade.
USD 2,500 to 3,400 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and other considerations
Successful candidates must:
• Be a native English speaker
• Have a B.Ed. from a recognized academic institute or equivalent
• Have a minimum of two years experience teaching at the primary level (experience letters required)
• Be familiar with inquiry-based teaching
• Able to create and implement daily/weekly lesson plans
• Be familiar with international based curricula (Cambridge preferably)
• Be motivated and driven to see students excel academically and behaviorally
As this is an Islamic environment, candidates must be well-mannered and respectful of the practices and customs of the school and country.
About the Company
Our mission is to provide inquiry-based learning and develop our students to become just, charitable, honest, critical thinkers.
Our institute encourages students to develop their character as well as grow scholastically and spiritually so that they may contribute to the betterment of the world.
We strive to provide quality education that is acknowledged worldwide, so that our students as leaders can accomplish remarkable goals in life, grow closer to their innate roots, while being able to communicate in a multicultural world respectfully.
We provide guidance to facilitate our students to accept any challenge, make a positive contribution to society, and become esteemed humanitarians and lifelong learners.