Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with a new school based in Salalah, Oman. They require a fully qualified male school principal to join the team asap.
• Male UK passport holder
• Qualified to Degree level and above/ Masters degree preferred
• Must have a PGCE or equivalent
• Qualified to work in GCC
• Must have strong academic experience - International British curriculum preferred.
• Leadership experience (minimum of 10 years international school experience) within a primary school setting
• Teaching and leading experience in Middle East region is an added advantage
• 2 year contract (renewable)
• £4,900 per month (2600 OMR per month) TAX FREE INCL accommodation + yearly flights, visa, medical
• Accommodation (Will be provided to overseas staff for the duration of their employment contract; 2 bed, semi furnished accommodation.
• Yearly flights
• Medical insurance
• Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
• For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.