Job description / Role
Position Title: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 1,200 OMR all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Muscat, Oman
About the Client:
The hiring company is a start-up company, based in Oman, which is an e-commerce brand catering High Street type of fashion wear
- Product Manager shall assist Operations Head for “Pre-Sales” Activities
- Conduct market research to identify key consumer trends in the market, lifestyle, current and future trends etc.
- Plan roadmap for new product/ collection launch as per the range plan
- Plan strategies for the launch of new products and offers on existing products
- Teamwork and Strategic Management and Cross-Functional Activities
- Open to Indian and Pakistani candidates
- 35 to 40 years old
- Degree or Diploma in Textile technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Management in a textile industry
- Must have strong experience in Research & Designing, Product Development, Procurement & Sourcing, Production, Distribution Centre & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, and Customer Care
- Experience handling a team of Garment Technologists, Merchandisers, Pattern Master and Tailors
- Strong understanding of the process involved in creation of clothes
- Must have experience in every stages of apparel development stages
- Excellent communication skills
- Product management, detail-oriented, analytical skills, report analysis, relationship-building abilities, forecasting, deadline-oriented, multi-tasking, delegation, strategic management, visualization skills, etc.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.