Job description / Role
Project Commercial Manager - Large Marine / Civils Scheme - Oman
Due to the award of a Large Marine/Civils project in Oman, our client is now seeking an experienced Project Commercial/Contracts Manager to lead the team on site and to be responsible for:
• Organization and structuring of the site based Commercial/QS teams.
• Contract reviews and negotiations.
• Direct and review key commercial communication across the project.
• Project cost analysis and reporting.
• Commercial reporting back to the Board.
• 5 years commercial project lead experience
• Minimum 15 years Contracting experience within the Civil Engineering / EPC / Marine / Infrastructure Sectors
• Single Status preferred
• Degree educated preferred
• Middle East exposure essential
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Project Commercial Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 Aug|
Rider Levett Bucknall
Commercial and Contracts Director - Infrastructure Contractor
|Abu Dhabi||2 Sep|
Contracts Manager - Twin Tower High Rise Project