Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be working for one of prestigious Poultry Company in Sultanate of Oman. This position is responsible for the coordination and administrative assistance in order to achieve the organization’s targets.
• Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
• Coordinating projects activities, resources, equipment and information
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Receive, direct and relay telephone, mail and email messages
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
• Make preparations for staff and/or committee meetings
• Assist and provide administrative services for the department unit lead as requested
• Attend meetings, take minutes and prepare notes
• Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
• Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies
• Sort and distribute incoming post and organize and send outgoing post
• Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
• A Higher Diploma in Office Administration or demonstrable equivalent experience;
• At least 2-3 years’ relevant Coordination/Administration work.
• A good command of oral and written English.
• Practical computer skills with solid knowledge of MS Office programs.
• Ability to work both in a team and autonomously.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
Project Manager - Engineering Consultancy
Big Fish Recruitment