Job description / Role
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- University Qualifications: Bsc in Civil Engineering
- Nature and length of previous experience: should have minimum 3 years experience as project engineer / in seniority position in a major project
- Specialist knowledge: should have worked with hotels, shopping malls, and larger commercial projects
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: leadership, ability to take decision, motivate other team members, can take in charge of the site and team, keep idea on cost control, budget monitoring..
- Gender Preference: male
- Current Location: anywhere
About the Company
Amjaad Contracting was established succeeding our sister organization Amjaad Engineering consultancy in 2008. The construction organization had emerged to shape our modern architectural drawings into physical structures to enhance our beloved Sultanate.
Since its establishment we have been committed to undertake numerous small to large projects such as Meethaq banks, villas, & other large scale projects. As the saying \"With struggle comes Ease\" Amjaad had gone through numerous bumps & currently established at the forefront of the Oman Construction Industry.
Ignite Search & Selection
Civil Engineer / Project Manager / Airport Management
Burdock Project Consultants
Project Engineer For a Large Local Contractor
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Civil Site Engineer