Job description / Role
• 2-3 years of experience in handling mobility projects
• Experience with at least one banking S/W project Implementation
• Experience with at least one multi-million Mega project Implementation is a plus
• Has hands-on experience in Program Management
• Experience in S/W delivery using Agile methodologies
• Possess at least Basic Banking and Payments knowledge
• 10 Plus years of experience in S/W delivery management.
• Worked with the CTO, CIO level stakeholders
• Experience in managing teams in different geographic locations
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• PMI PMP or ACP / PRINCE II / Six Sigma certifications is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Digital Project Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Software Engineering Manager