Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity exists within a leading Regional Engineering Consultancy for a Project Manager to work on a variety prestigious projects in Oman.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of prestigious projects projects from inception to handover
• Manage key client relationships
• Prepare relevant reports such as design reports and minutes
• Financial control of projects
• Utilizing relevant software such as Excel, databases and Delek
• Be degree educated in an engineering related discipline or MSC in Project/ Construction Management
• Have a minimum of 8 - 10 years’ project management experience within buildings related projects.
• Have previous experience in the GCC
• Previous experience in Oman advantageous
• Experience of working for a developer is a bonus
• PMP qualification highly desired
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of Cad/ Revit
• Be fully proficient in verbal & written English
• Must be client facing
• Good financial control and management skills
Please note candidates must have significant experience working for an engineering consultancy. Applicants whose experience is contractor based will be ignored.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Project Manager - Engineering Consultancy
Project Manager - Residential
Big Fish Recruitment
Project Manager - Construction
Construction Manager – Villa / Residential Project