This position is closed or expired.
See other Project Manager jobs in Oman
Our client is a leading Engineering Consulting Company.
They are urgently looking for a Project Manager to work in Oman.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the planning and implementation of project
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget
• Manage project resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Quality assurance
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• +20 years experience
• Previous experience of exclusive high value private residences for VVIP clients and / or similar type projects.
• Previous Oman experience is preferred but not essential
• Recent Middle East experience is essential
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Deputy Project Director