Job description / Role
• Setting a road map of the execution plan.
• In coordination with steering committee stating and agreeing on all deliverable
• Setting timeline of each milestone in details.
• Planning the Vendor Management in details in terms of Contract agreement, planning, Operation and overall quality checks and related KPIs
• Plan Quality Check mechanism to ensure Operation in line with Scope of Work
• Budget plan and mechanism.
• Project HR Plan.
• Project delivery timeline.
• Project internal Audit Plan.
• Responsible for improvement on the external Quality report/score.
• Carry out risk assessment and control measures.
• Identify, develop and present optimization and quality control methodologies and make recommendations to Steering Committee to resolve performance and quality related issues.
• Establish procedure and policies related to vendor management .
• Help to establish quality policies and procedures for the project.
• Identify potential areas of improvement in existing policies and procedures.
• Monitor operational procedures to ensure compliance with the client rules and regulation at the same time with the law of the land.
• Periodic reporting of the projects progress to the Steering Committee.
• Daily Supervision of vendors on their delivery in terms of overall quality related to scope of work, timeline and budget.
• Daily follow-up on the project delivery status in terms of Quality, Timeline and budget.
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees among others.
• Motivate and empower direct reports by providing the necessary tools and support required to support the program’s goals
• Plan, manage, and review individual performance and provide regular feedback, development and coaching, taking prompt action where necessary
• Establish clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of the Training and Development Department
• Bachelor degree in Business administration or equivalent.
• Project Management Certification.
• A minimum of 8 years’ total experience.
• 5 years’ experience on project management.
• Organizational skills.
• Analytical skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Numeracy skills
• Commercial awareness
• Communication skills
• Team working skills
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.