Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Soft Services Project Manager for our Facilities and Aviation Division. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible in managing all operational aspects pertaining to provision of cleaning services and meet the expectations of the customers, whilst fulfilling the Company’s processes and procedures.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
• Coordinate managing of all cleaning contracts on daily basis.
• Ensure that any issues or conflicts are resolved satisfactorily in order to maintain high service levels expected by all clients and customer groups.
• Responsible for the coordination and implementation of the contract start up phase to including but not limited to the following aspects;
• Initial project planning
• Project logistic planning
• Sourcing of suitable staff with required skills and competencies
• Agree with clients to cleaning frameworks, scope of works, cleaning schedules
• Ordering of cleaning chemicals, material and equipment as required
• Liaise with Line Manager on required basis
• Regular communication meetings with the client in the initial stages and throughout the cycle of the contract
• Coordinate staff induction and attendance of all compulsory on-job trainings
• Regular site visit, audits, contract performance reviews
• Time & attendance; Invoice review
• Work closely with other operational / admin team
• Carry out site visits to include HSE site survey and risk assessments for every new site where cleaning services are to be provided.
• Scope of site to determine manning levels, optimal cleaning material and equipment needed to deliver quality cleaning services.
• Provide details for the costings required in preparation of new as well as existing customers’ business proposals.
• Input required on agreeing cleaning SLAs with set KPIs and Performance Indicators.
• Coordinate with Estate department transportation requirements to ensure staff arrival on site as per agreed shift timings and clients’ requirement.
• Liaise with Estate department to secure required number of bed spaces for the projected new arrivals.
• Place orders for required uniforms, PPE and other items will in time and prior to staff mobilization timeframes.
• Coordinate daily/weekly staff briefings and devise tool box talks calendar for supervisory team to follow.
• Coordinate staff attending compulsory induction, HSE and on-job specific training. Ensure training records are kept up to date.
• Verify staff attendance details to ensure that any absenteeism, sickness or staff away on leave has been reflected in attendance register
• Verify that payroll details reflect those of agreed contracted hours and are in line with attendance hours.
• Verify invoicing details to ensure that services are being recharged at agreed contractual rates, to include cost of cleaning material, consumables and equipment where applicable.
• During the contract cycle, coordinate – schedule and conduct regular site visits on contract performance. Collect data, analyse finding and formulate a plan of an improvement for any area of concern.
• Diploma in any field from a reputable university.
• Minimum of five years relevant experience working within a large multinational company of international standing and diversity, ideally in the Middle East and within the Facilities Management, manpower outsourcing industries.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong leadership and cross-functional influence skills.
• Must have BICSc accreditation as a minimum.
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company's global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.