Job description / Role
• Ensure all project contractual QA/QC requirement is in line with project specification and QMS Implementation of PQP and QMS at the site.
• QA/QC Engineer performs their job as an interface/focal point engineer between multidisciplinary operations to ensure contractual compliance's.
• Reports to the QA/QC Manager and site Project Manager.
• Support QA QC manager in preparation and implementation of Project quality plan(PQP)
• Development and maintaining quality records and ensure the timely submission to the client.
• Preparation of ITP, QCP, and Reviewing all MS to ensure that all specified requirements are incorporated in MS.
• Supervise the effective implementation of all tests and inspection schedules.
• Ensure that all specified and approved materials being used in construction, Inspection of all incoming materials.
• Work closely with the Project construction team to take proactive measures to maintain the quality of work at the site.
• Performs Process audits within the site framework as per the approved audit schedule.
• Coordination with the client representative and site in-charge for inspection.
About the Company
Operating in Oman since 1976, Sarooj Construction Company was re-structured in 2006 and has an established track-record and leading reputation for the provision of Earthworks, Geo-technical, Marine, Infrastructure, Airports, Roads, Buildings, Electrical & Mechanical Works and Site Temporary Facilities to the Oil & Gas and other construction industries in Oman.
Sarooj is part of Al Taher Group (ATG), a name that has been synonymous in the real estate sector, various engineering fields and the oil industry in the Sultanate since the 1970's.
Sarooj has 43 years of experience working in Oman on major Infrastructure projects and oilfield services for leading operating companies such as Petroleum Development Oman (Shell), British Petroleum (BP), OOCEP, Occidental and Total and has been involved in most of the flagship infrastructure projects in Oman such as Musandam Gas Plant, Musandam Independent Power Plant, Nimr Water Treatment Plant, Shinas Port, Al Mouj Resort, Madha Road and Haima Airstrip. Services provided have included the construction of some 1,500 Well Pads, 500,000 m³ of Concrete, 900 Kms between Roads & Bridges, 8,000,000 m³ of rock in Marine Works, first underpass in Oman, first Marine lighthouse, first UAE-Oman Border demarcation.
SCC continues to differentiate itself by perpetually instigating a culture based on its six core values with a significant growth over the next 5 years.
Safety | Superior Performance | Communication | People Focused | Integrity | Sustainability