QA/QC Engineer - Document Control
Job description / Role
• Awareness of project quality requirements to construction activities.
• Assisting Project QA/QC Manager / Site QA/QC Manager to do the work in the Commissioning Management System.
• Revise the document register and follow-up document status.
• Identifying risks related to quality management and devising mitigation measures as required.
• Collecting quality issues and reporting to his direct leader and Project QA/QC Manager / Site QA/QC Manager.
• Receiving orders from Project Manager or QA/QC Manager and feedback quality information timely.
• Diploma or degree in Mechanical or Engineering
• Minimum Ten (6) years of relevant project experience
• Good in verbal and written English
• Skilled in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Omani and International Standards and regulations
• Be familiar with Document control
About the Company
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (CPP) is committed to becoming a world-class, integrated service provider for oil and gas storage and transportation facilities. We adhere to our core values: challenging ourselves, cultivating a meticulous work ethic, promoting teamwork, promoting innovation, and ensuring safety and harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality services and creating value for our clients. We create wealth and value for our staff, and also serve the community.
We are constantly developing to meet global demand with our high-end, special, and differentiated services. Our business covers onshore and offshore pipelines, storage facilities, technical services for pipelines, telecommunications and electricity installation and maintenance, above-ground facilities for oilfields, LNG processing and receiver facilities, and refinery facilities. We are able to build and manage facilities throughout the lifecycle of the products，and can also provide one-stop service, from consultation, to surveying, to design, to procurement, to construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance; We also provide research and development services as well as machinery manufacturing for our clients.
We have built over 100,000 km of oil and gas pipelines, over 200 km of offshore pipelines, 32 million m3 of oil storage tanks, 26 million m3 of underground oil storage, 50 refining facilities, 22.5 million tons of LNG terminals and over 100 oilfield processing plants and telecommunication and electricity facilities. In 2017, we ranked 68th in ENR Top Global Contractors.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
QA QC Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Alasab Gen. Transport & Cont. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jul|