Job description / Role
- Inspection of materials as per Specification and Project requirements
- Visual Inspection of welds and accepting as per Project specifications and preparing reports making QCW clearance.
- Monitor the Welding activities (Before, During & After) as per Quality Control Plan and according to Codes & standards
- Review of WPS, PQR & WQT.
- Review of ITP, QCP, DGS & all other project specifications
- Review of radiographic films and reports
- Witnessing & Review of Hydro test, Pneumatic test & NDE.
- Preparation of Test packs as per the Index
- Punch list preparation & clearing of A item for Hydro test
- 8-12 years hands-on experience in QA/QC / Welding works of Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Refinery / Power Plants Projects.
- Should have ASNT Level II / CWS qualification.
- B-Gas is an added advantage.
About the Company
A Leading Company in Oman