Job description / Role
Your duties will involve:
• Inspection of construction activities to verify the compliance of specified requirements
• Preparation of all quality records.
• Identifying the non-conformity's and preparation of relevant reports.
• Mainlining all the logs related to inspection and testing.
• Coordinating with site team for day to day operations and plan the inspection schedule
• Coordination with the client representative and site in-charge for inspection.
• Work closely with the Project construction team to take proactive measures to maintain the quality of work at the site.
• Ensure that all specified and approved materials being used in construction, Inspection of all incoming materials.
• Development and maintaining quality records and ensure the timely submission to the client.
• Support QA/QC Engineer in preparation and implementation of Project quality plan.
• Degree in civil engineering with min 4 years of experience/ Diploma plus 4 years of experience in quality control and civil construction inspection.
• Track record of working in infrastructure projects in reputed construction firm.
About the Company
Operating in Oman since 1976, Sarooj Construction Company was re-structured in 2006 and has an established track-record and leading reputation for the provision of Earthworks, Geo-technical, Marine, Infrastructure, Airports, Roads, Buildings, Electrical & Mechanical Works and Site Temporary Facilities to the Oil & Gas and other construction industries in Oman.
Sarooj is part of Al Taher Group (ATG), a name that has been synonymous in the real estate sector, various engineering fields and the oil industry in the Sultanate since the 1970's.
Sarooj has 43 years of experience working in Oman on major Infrastructure projects and oilfield services for leading operating companies such as Petroleum Development Oman (Shell), British Petroleum (BP), OOCEP, Occidental and Total and has been involved in most of the flagship infrastructure projects in Oman such as Musandam Gas Plant, Musandam Independent Power Plant, Nimr Water Treatment Plant, Shinas Port, Al Mouj Resort, Madha Road and Haima Airstrip. Services provided have included the construction of some 1,500 Well Pads, 500,000 m³ of Concrete, 900 Kms between Roads & Bridges, 8,000,000 m³ of rock in Marine Works, first underpass in Oman, first Marine lighthouse, first UAE-Oman Border demarcation.
SCC continues to differentiate itself by perpetually instigating a culture based on its six core values with a significant growth over the next 5 years.
Safety | Superior Performance | Communication | People Focused | Integrity | Sustainability